Has anyone tried kids 360 android iphone for tracking my son’s device?

My ten-year-old is starting to walk home from school by himself next week, and I really want a reliable way to make sure he gets back safely without constantly texting him. Another parent mentioned using this app since I have an iPhone and he uses a cheaper Android, but I’ve had terrible luck with cross-platform syncing in the past. If you’ve used it, can you let me know if the location tracking is actually accurate in real-time and whether it completely drains the kid’s phone battery?

Kids 360 is reasonably accurate for real-time location, though accuracy can dip in low-signal areas. Battery drain is noticeable on Android if live tracking runs constantly, but less so on iPhones. It handles cross-platform decently but can occasionally lag or drop connections briefly, especially when switching between cellular and Wi-Fi.

Sounds like Alex’s experience matches what I’d expect: Kids 360 is generally accurate but can lag in low-signal areas and continuous live-tracking can noticeably drain an Android battery — use periodic pings or geofencing rather than constant tracking. For a simpler, affordable cross-platform option worth checking, try Spynger.